Admin and Customer Service
Why consider Joining the Computer Cures Team?
9 reasons why you will enjoy being our Admin and Customer Service Officer…
- It’s a challenging role as you’ll be the only Admin person in our fast growing business.
- You will be responsible for directing all our calls and be the important first point of contact in our business.
- Your experience in the role is essential and will be valued and appreciated by management, our field technicians and customers.
- You will enjoy contributing and sharing in our weekly team meetings.
- You’ll be able to put your own ideas into action to improve your role, systems and resources.
- You’ll learn and work independently as you grow into the role to become self managed.
- You’ll enjoy dealing with our fantastic customers.
- You’ll enjoy having fun and enjoying your work in between the super busy times.
- You’ll be treated with respect and appreciated at all times.
Do You Like Variety of Work?
We offer a whole range of computer repair and maintenance services, so no two days at work are the same.
For the role, there are essential skills, which include:
- Excellent phone manner.
- Xero basics with at least 1 year of experience in a small business
- Experience of working in a small office as the only admin person, one of two or three admin people.
- Unflustered and stable demeanour
- Able to handle change and being interrupted
- Have a naturally friendly disposition, a team orientated mindset with good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure due to the high volume of calls and jobs to co-ordinate
Benefits: What You’ll Enjoy
- Training and support on your role and responsibilities.
- State of the art offices and dedicated computer repair workshop based in St Kilda, Melbourne (Australia).
- Free underground car parking.
- Energetic and fun team-orientated culture.
- Supportive team environment.
Our Core Values
- Make mistakes, learn and grow.
- Be proud of the business.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Build a positive team & family spirit.
- Improve business every day.
- Delivery ‘WOW’ customer service.
- Go the extra mile for our customers.
- Always be a team player.
- Have fun at work.
- Your ideas are appreciated and rewarded.
Before you pick up the phone, please make sure you meet these basic requirements:
- An Australian (permanent) resident.
- At least 1 year of experience in Xero software data entry.
- At least 1 year of experience in office administration
- Basic computer skills to send invoices, pay suppliers etc.
- Must live in Melbourne and have reliable transportation to start on time.
- Reliable and organised.
- Are willing to undergo a police background check.
Feel like the position is for you?
Fantastic. We want to talk with you, but preferably not to read your resume, to begin with. We believe the first impression is important in this role and talking to you is the best way to gauge that.
Give us a call on 1300 407 187 today, but keep in mind the first question will be ‘Do you have 1+ year experience in Xero and an office admin role?’ – that’s the first prerequisite.