Accounts & Administration Officer
Join Our Team
You’re looking for a new job for one reason: you’re unhappy with the company you’re still working for. So why join the Computer Cures team? Here are a couple of ways our company will improve your work and life.
6 reasons to enjoy your work and life as an Accounts & Administration Officer
- You will be respected at all times. You will not be the recipient of anger or criticism from management.
- You will be asked questions, both for your feedback and as a way to improve your knowledge and skills.
- You can share your experiences, challenges, and ideas and feel appreciated in our weekly team meetings.
- You’ll learn and be in control of our systems without intense supervision.
- You’ll be treated how we want you to treat and talk to our customers.
- Your role is significant. We’re a small but fast-growing company.
Variety is the spice of life
We offer a whole range of computer repair and maintenance services, so no two days at work are the same. You’ll be working in our back-office, helping support our onsite technicians, workshop, sales staff, and in-house technical staff.
To ensure our clients receive top-quality services, you will need the following skills to ace this admin job:
- Great customer service skills (both phone and email)
- Ability to answer incoming phone calls from new and existing clients
- Proficient in Xero Accounting software and Receipt Bank
- Have experience doing weekly payroll, lodging BAS Statements, budgeting, managing spreadsheets, and paying invoices
- Have experience managing annual leave, sick leave, coordinating staff schedules, and managing a growing small office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a dynamic and friendly team environment
- Flexibility to change roles if required
Your attitude is key
Your attitude is more important than decades of experience. If you possess the following traits, we want you:
- Excellent communication skills with both internal team members and clients and suppliers
- Friendly and personable with customers over the phone and by email
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Clear thinking with the ability to work under pressure and solve problems
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently when required
- Attention to detail
What you offer
Do you have a few specialist skills that help you stand out from the crowd? Here are a few in particular that we are looking for:
- Experience running small office for a trade service business (i.e. plumbing, electrical), IT support company, computer repair business, or Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Experience running team meetings
- Experience with the following software: ServiceM8, HR Central, Active Campaign (CRM), Office 365, and Google Analytics
- Ability to follow up on overdue accounts
- Advanced accounting, budgeting, and cashflow experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work and update multiple reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
Before you pick up the phone, please make sure you meet these basic requirements:
- An Australian resident
- Reliable and organised
- Own a well-maintained car and full drivers licence
- Are willing to undergo a police background check
- Own a smartphone
We want to talk to you
Feel like the position is for you? Fantastic. We want to talk with you. That’s right – talk. Not read your resume. By chatting on the phone, we can gauge your attitude, expertise, and work ethic. Give us a call on 1300 553 166 today.