Join Our Team
You’re looking for a new job for one major reason: you’re unhappy with the company you are still working for.
So, why join the Computer Cures team? Here are a couple of ways our company will improve your work and life.
6 reasons to enjoy your work and life as a Mobile Computer Technician
- You will be respected at all times. You will not be the recipient of anger or criticism from management
- You will be asked questions, for your feedback, and as a form of education
- You can share your experiences, challenges, and ideas and feel appreciated in our weekly team meetings
- You’ll learn and be in control of our systems without intense supervision
- You’ll be treated how we want you to treat and talk to our customers
- Your role is important and significant as we’re a small but fast-growing company
Variety is the spice of life
We offer a whole range of computer repair and maintenance services, so no two days at work are the same. From hardware upgrades and virus removals to smartphone training and software updates, you’ll have the opportunity to solve problems and make a real difference in each clients’ life.
To ensure our customers receive top-quality services, you will need the following skills:
- Computer repair and upgrades for PCs, laptops, and desktops
- Advanced hardware skills, including troubleshooting, repair, and upgrades
- Advanced software skills, including troubleshooting Windows 7, 8, and 10, and OSX
- Proficiency in Apple iPhones, iPads, and Android devices
- Experience working in IT support for a mobile computer repair company or computer shop.
- Basic admin (using our job management system), such as collecting payments on-site and providing follow-up support via phone or email
Your attitude is key
Your attitude is more important than decades of experience or every qualification under the sun.
If you possess the following traits, we want you:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical issues in ‘plain English’
- Friendly and personable with customers in their home or office
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Clear thinking with the ability to work under pressure and solve problems
- Attention to detail
What you offer
In addition to the above, you might have a few specialist skills that help you stand out from the crowd. Here are a few in particular that we are looking for:
- More than two years of industry experience
- Advanced iMac repair skills, including hard drive replacements and OSX installations
- Setup and support for Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, and Google G Suite
- Advanced networking, modem, router, NAS, and wi-fi installations
- Server installations
Before you pick up the phone, please make sure you meet these basic requirements:
- An Australian resident
- Reliable and organised
- Own a reliable and well-maintained car and have a full drivers licence
- Are willing to undergo a police background check
- Own a smartphone
We want to talk to you
Feel like the position is for you? Fantastic. We want to talk with you. That’s right – talk. Not read your resume. By chatting on the phone, we can gauge your attitude, expertise, and work ethic. Give us a call on 1300 553 166 today.