Home & Office IT Relocation
Are you moving house? Or office? IT relocation can be a real headache.
Changing address, reinstalling internet or pay TV, even physically moving your electronics from one house (or office) to another can cause issues.
We’re here to help. That’s one less thing you’ll have to deal with on moving day.
Moving house is stressful for the whole family. The less you have on your plate, the smoother things will run.
Transferring your internet or TV accounts to a new address, plus the setup and installation of equipment can be overwhelming, especially when things don’t go according to plan.
Here are some common pitfalls that occur when moving house:
- Your phone and internet connections are not ready when you move in
- Telstra or Optus install the modem in the incorrect room, resulting in poor or no signal in other areas of your new house
- Foxtel is not installed correctly
- Your phone service provider fails to bundle your services
- You get overcharged
- Service providers forget to send your bill to your new address
Depending on your unique circumstances, we can assist with IT relocation in a number of ways.
First and foremost, we will help with the transfer of accounts and services (such as internet, landlines and pay TV) from your old home to your new home, and organise the installation of these services around your timelines. Plus, we will test to ensure the new service installations are done properly, so you’re not left with unreliable internet, crackly phones or fuzzy TV.
In addition, we can help in the following ways:
- We can help you save money by assessing your current phone/internet/TV bundles against the current market.
- We can optimise your house to ensure perfect wireless signal in every room, so your family’s devices can communicate properly.
- We can double check your pay TV connection, as some homes need to be connected to street cabling, while others need a satellite dish installed on the roof.
- We can transport delicate computers, screens, modems, routers and networking equipment from your old address to your new address to minimise the risk of it becoming damaged.
- We can also arrange other important services, and work with electricians, handymen and other contractors to make sure everything is setup before you move in.
Building a New Home?
If you’re building a new home, we’d be happy to oversee the installation of cabling and other tech services. We can coordinate with your builder and service providers to ensure these complex, time-consuming processes are specified properly and installed in the right places.
Moving the Business?
Relocating and installing computers, services, cables, and network equipment to a new office is a huge project that, which if handled badly, can have serious consequences for your business.
In addition to the assistance for home moving service outlined above, here are the office-specific services we offer:
- We can help you decide on the best business-grade internet connection, and then project manage installation.
- We can setup and test relocated equipment.
- We can transport and setup your backup systems.
- We can install business printers and multi-function machines, so staff can use them right away.
- We can organise in-office wireless so staff members can sync devices.
- We can work with your electrician to make sure all data and phone cabling is installed correctly, and fits your business I.T. needs. This can include the setup and installation of CCTV security cameras.
IT Relocation Service
If you’re moving house or office, leave the tech stuff up to us. We can ensure everything is back up and running as soon as possible. Give us a call on 1300 553 166, or fill out the form on the top-right of this page.