Smart Home Installation
Need Help with Smart Home Setup and Troubleshooting?
There’s no doubt about it, smart devices do make your life easier. But, yikes… setting up the tech to seamlessly automate several devices and appliances can be quite a daunting prospect; even to the most technically capable humans.
So whether you’ve just moved house and need help installing your Smart Home, or need assistance syncing up the wifi and other networked devices, the Computer Cures team can help.
Customer Rating: 5/5 based on 290 Reviews
What is a Smart Home?
A Smart Home allows you to remotely control appliances, such as TVs, home audio systems , smart lighting systems, security cameras, air conditioning, solar systems, wifi, locks, and other systems through your smartphone or tablet.
- They are typically connected to a central hub or network system.
- Smart Homes can be set up using wireless or wired systems.
- Smart homes provide convenience and cost savings, allowing you to manage and customise your home environment based on your needs.
3 smart reasons to install Smart Home devices
- Convenience: A Smart Home is designed to make life easier. Need to turn off the air con you accidentally left on? Easy. Carrying keys around? Painful. The Smart Home allows you to control everything to suit your lifestyle.
- Safety and security: Smart Home devices mean you’re in charge of the security; smart lock systems and security cameras mean extra peace of mind when you’re home or out and about.
- Productivity: a well-installed Smart Home system means less tech headaches, and more productive work time. Think seamless wifi, reliable internet, smooth Zoom calls and Teams meetings, and for the kids studying and schooling it’s a game changer.
The most common Smart Home devices we install
- Wifi mesh systems
- Video Doorbells
- Smart TVs
- Foxtel IQ 5, Apple TV & Fetch Boxes
- Wireless security cameras
- Smart Hubs
- Smart Speakers
- Smart Fridges, Washing Machines & Dryers
- Smart Lights
- Smart Plugs
- Robot Vacuums
- Wireless speakers (including SONOS)
- Solar, Air Con & Sprinklers
Why use Computer Cures Smart Home installation service?
- Our trusted Smart Home installation service means you know you’re getting reliable and experienced professionals on the case, to do it right.
- Setting up technology can cause anxiety and stress that you don’t need in your life on top of everything else.
- We understand how things work and can make suggestions about how to set it up more efficiently.
Get in touch today or make an appointment with one of our fully trained technicians.
5 benefits of a Smart Home setup
- Seamless wifi in every room and outdoors: slow internet can be a real pain so having a seamless high speed wifi setup is one less thing for you (and your screaming kids) to worry about.
- Control everything via your phone: control your pool-pump, solar, air con, garage door, lights, appliances, and your electric car, via your smartphone.
- Voice activated: control your home through voice activated smart speakers.
- Stream music: into every room in your house.
- Remotely control: air con, TV, lights, garage, and sprinklers.
Existing Smart Home Problems?
We can’t fix every problem at home but if you have got an existing Smart Home setup the chances are we can help.
Computer Cures has extensive experience troubleshooting existing Smart Home devices, smart appliances, wifi, networking, and internet issues. Let us help you out with these common problems:
- Smart home devices that have not been set up
- Wireless dropouts or poor wifi coverage.
- Smart devices not communicating with each other.
- Complex networks and wiring problems
- Internet problems.
Get in touch today. We have helped hundreds of homeowners and small businesses in Melbourne and surrounds with installing smart devices and troubleshooting Smart Home issues.
What Our Happy Customers Have to Say
290 + Reviews
Get a smart home system installed
Give us a call on 1300 553 166 to help you decide on the best smart home devices for your needs. We’ll also set up, install and connect your smart device and teach you how to make the most of your new tech.
We Have Technicians Servicing Your Local Area
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a methodical process where we investigate your internet, network and wifi issues and can guarantee a 100% perfect outcome.