Google G Suite Setup & Installation
Looking to improve the way you and your staff communicate, collaborate, and work together? Google G Suite, formerly known as ‘Google Apps for Work,’ is a practical solution with a whole host of productivity-boosting benefits.
Introducing new software into your business can be daunting, but we are here to make the move as seamless and stress-free as possible. From migration to training and on-going support, the team at Computer Cures can help.
Why use Google G Suite?
Not familiar with the benefits of Google G Suite for business? Here’s a quick overview:
- Remote access is a business essential these days. G Suite gives you access to your emails, contacts, calendars, and files on any internet-connected PC, Mac, laptop, and mobile device.
- Need a business-grade email account? Google has you covered. Enjoy a professionally branded email account with 30GB of storage. Plus, their webmail platform is based on Gmail, making it super easy to use.
- If you’re a small business that needs room to grow, G Suite is the perfect solution. It’s inexpensive and scalable.
- Security is a top concern for all businesses. Google G Suite is one of the most reliable email systems in the world. It has a guaranteed uptime of 99.9%, meaning it’s never ‘down’ for maintenance or technical problems.
If you’d like to know how G Suite will improve your business practices, please get in contact. We’d be happy chat about your unique needs.
What’s included in Google G Suite?
G Suite pretty much has it all.
Let’s start with productivity apps. Enjoy Google Docs (word processing), Sheets (spreadsheets), Slides (create powerful presentations), and the fully-integrated online Calendar.
In addition to the productivity apps, you’ll get a business-grade, professionally branded email system with 30GB of storage and a top-notch SPAM filter. And, don’t forget about G Drive – an excellent cloud storage solution.
You’ll have access to powerful controls and security apps:
- Admin Control Centre, where you can easily manage user accounts, security, and data settings.
- Vault, where you can manage and archive old emails, files, and chats.
- Mobile Management, which allows you to secure both Android and iOS smartphones and tablet devices.
Our 4-step migration process
You don’t want disruption. We’ve formulated an effective 4-step installation and migration process of G Suite that ensures no downtime.
Step 1: Scope
We meet with you to get an understanding of your business needs and goals. We’ll discuss your email requirements, file transfers, and whether or not you need a domain name for your business.
Step 2: Setup
We set up your new Google G Suite accounts, domain name, cPanel, and user accounts.
Step 3: Outlook configuration
If needed, we’ll set up you Google G Suite accounts in Microsoft Outlook on all computers. We use the G Suite Sync (GSSMO tool) tool to ensure Outlook receives all emails, contacts, and calendars.
Step 4: Migration
If needed, we’ll migrate all of your old emails, contacts, and calendars from Exchange, Gmail, POP3, or any other IMAP email account. We will also transfer your files and documents into Google Drive, so that employees can access shared files.
Ongoing technical support
We deliver ongoing technical support to startup, small, and medium-sized businesses to ensure all G Suite applications are running smoothly. From creating new user accounts to installing G Suite on new devices, we can help.
Our team also has extensive experience using the Google G Suite Admin Portal, allowing us to change advanced settings and troubleshoot more complex problems.
There is no issue too big or too small. We’d be happy to answer any general G Suite questions, security concerns, mailbox issues, syncing faults, and password problems. Get in touch.
Get started with Google G Suite
Streamline your workstream today with Google G Suite. Give us a call on 1300 553 166 or fill out the form on this page, and we’ll get in contact.