Computer Cures is committed to protecting the health of our clients, employees, and community. We understand the unique challenges of living and working amid the COVID-19 pandemic and want to reassure you that we are still providing IT support to homes and businesses.
We share your safety concerns and are closely monitoring advice from state and federal governments and the World Health Organisation. To minimise risk, on-site work will be done on a case-by-case basis. As much as possible, we encourage contactless remote IT support – in our experience, we can solve 80 per cent of computer issues remotely using free, secure software (TeamViewer for Mac and PC).
For further information about available services, please see below. Or phone us now on 1300 553 166.
Currently, the following Computer Cures services are available. This list is subject to change. All government and WHO guidelines will be followed carefully to ensure the safety of you and our staff.
Remote IT support for homes and businesses
This service is contactless and suitable for most common computer issues.
Pick-up and drop-off services
If we cannot service your computer remotely, we can collect your computer, repair, fix or upgrade it in our workshop and then drop it off to you.
Please note that our St Kilda office is currently closed to the public.
We are still able to provide on-site services; however, the following precautions will be taken.
- At least 2 meters physical distance between our technicians during onsite visits.
- Our technicians may wear gloves and face masks, as a precaution.
- We carry hand sanitizer with us at all times.
- We would prefer to work in your home with a minimal amount of people inside.
- Please allow more then adequate space to work.
- Please avoid any physical greetings such as shaking hands.
- If you have traveled in the past 14 days or have any flu like symptoms, we currently will not be able to book an onsite visit.
- If any of your family members have traveled or have been sick recently, we currently will not be able to book an onsite visit.
- If you or one of your family members have been in contact with a COVID-19 case or are diagnosed with COVID-19, we currently will not be able to book an onsite visit.
- If you are in any of the high-risk categories above, we can offer you our Remote IT Support services. Click Here: to book a remote IT Support consultation.
Please respect our guidelines and requirements to make it possible for us to help you while staying safe and sound.