Internet Filtering & Parental Controls
Are you concerned that your child is accessing inappropriate content on the Internet?
Is excessive time spent online negatively impacting school work, sleeping patterns, and family time?
The team at Computer Cures can ease your worries, and give you much needed peace of mind.
How? By setting up effective, easy-to-use parental controls and filtering systems.
Inappropriate Content and Excessive Internet Use
While the internet offers many exciting, entertaining, and educational resources, the majority of its content is inappropriate, addictive, and potentially dangerous.
Although your children’s safety is always your number one concern, you can’t always be there looking over their shoulder as they browse the web. Consequently, your child may be exposed to:
- Pornographic content and popups
- Illegal content
- Explicit and vulgar imagery or video
Protect Your Child’s Safety
The good news is, there are ways to safeguard your child against inappropriate or dangerous content online. Here’s how we can help you protect your child’s safety.
- We can setup filtering on your modem or router, so every connected device is controlled and monitored.
- We can configure specialised software on all PC and Mac computers and laptops. This will give you precise control over what your children can do and view online.
- We can recommend dedicated filtering devices, which we then install, configure, and teach you how to use.
The result? Access to specific websites – such as Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, YouTube, and more – is blocked. Access to certain video games on gaming consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, etc.) is blocked. And, Internet connectivity during certain time-periods is shut off.
If you have children of different ages (i.e. toddler, child, teenager), you can also set age-specific filters and curfews.
The Power of Internet Filters, Limits, and Curfews
With our comprehensive internet filtering system, the power’s in your hands. We can setup the following safety measures:
- Block porn, illegal, vulgar and other inappropriate websites
- Internet time-limits and curfews
- Safe searching on Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YouTube
- A ‘pause the internet’ function
- Remote management of your family’s devices, as well as your child’s friends’/guests’ devices when they are connected to your network
- Usage reports, which detail your children’s online activities
These powerful tools can be implemented on all Internet-connected devices, including:
- Desktop and laptop computers (both Mac and PC)
- Gaming consoles
- Smart TVs
- All other wireless devices
Setup Internet Protection Today
Block inappropriate content and gain greater control over your child’s Internet use with our Internet filtering and parental control services. Call today on 1300 553 166 or fill out the form on this page.