Managed Service Provider Melbourne
Looking for Managed IT Services?
- Is your current IT provider letting you down with their slow response times?
- Have you outgrown your existing ‘one-man-band’ IT provider and need the skills of a professional IT team?
- Are you having to fix the same IT issues over and over again in your business?
- Have your IT costs spiralled out of control?
- Do you want a more economical solution than an in-house IT team?
In today’s digital world, every business is a technology business. Delivering enterprise-grade IT support for one monthly fee, a managed service provider (MSP) may be the magic-bullet solution you’ve been looking for.
Customer Rating: 5/5 based on 290 Reviews
What is a managed service provider (MSP)?
A managed service provider is a dedicated IT company that proactively manages your business’s tech systems and infrastructure to prevent and remedy problems and eliminate downtime.
Critically, an MSP provides robust cybersecurity. Although threats are on the rise, more than 60 per cent of business owners feel they don’t have the in-house capability to cope with cybersecurity issues, with fifty-two per cent reportedly feeling utterly helpless.
A managed service provider gives you access to a diversified team with skills spanning the full spectrum of IT platforms. This means you don’t have to waste valuable time and resources hiring an in-house IT support team.
What’s more, your MSP is your strategic partner, keeping you one step ahead of your competition. They will assess your current and future IT needs and position your business as an innovative industry leader.
MSPs charge a monthly fee, making budgeting easy. You do not pay reactively to fix an issue – instead, you prevent issues from occurring in the first place.
Top 7 benefits of using a managed service provider
Here are seven ways an MSP can help your business thrive:
- Have peace of mind with a 24/7, on-call local helpdesk.
- Get guaranteed fast response times backed by a service level agreement (SLA).
- Budget and forecast your cash flow with confidence with predictable IT costs.
- Rest easy knowing your IT systems are proactively monitored and maintained.
- Eliminate the risks that come with ‘one-man-band’ IT support providers. If the individual is sick, their staff stretched too thin, or their employees move on, you may struggle to get your IT issues repaired promptly.
- Grow your business with strategic advice from IT experts that help you scale your systems and adapt to changing conditions.
- Protect your business, employees, and personal information from the latest security threats with continuous, real-time monitoring and professional-grade cybersecurity.
Why move from in-house IT support to managed services?
Large organisations may benefit from in-house IT support, but small- and medium-sized businesses typically cut costs, improve uptime, and boost their cybersecurity after switching to managed services.
Here are five reasons you should make the move:
- Managed services are more cost-effective than hiring permanent staff. As your business grows and IT needs expand, the cost of an in-house team will only get bigger.
- Managed service providers are IT experts with access to an extensive network of cutting-edge tech. By enlisting their help, you gain a serious advantage over your competitors – without breaking the bank.
- Managed services ensure uptime is maximised. Emergencies happen. Disasters strike. You need IT experts on standby at all times ready to respond. In-house staff may take holidays or sick days, but managed service providers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Managed service providers ensure your business’s data is secure, protected, and stored in compliance with regulations. Breaches can be devastating, even reputation-ruining. With cybercrime on the rise, it’s crucial to ensure you, your staff, and your customers are in safe and capable hands.
Computer Cures offers a comprehensive range of managed services for small- medium-sized businesses in Melbourne. Some of our features include:
- Dedicated helpdesk
- Remote and onsite support
- System monitoring and maintenance
- Microsoft Office 365 support
- Microsoft Teams support
- Backups and disaster recovery and planning
- Cloud services
- Hardware procurement
- Project planning
- Antivirus and security protection
- Ongoing IT strategy and development
- Asset management
They specialise in the following business sectors:
- Real estate agencies
- Commercial property management
- Financial services
- Professional services
- Legal firms
- General office
Managed IT Services Melbourne
Secure, optimised IT is a necessity for businesses of all sizes, and those that fail to embrace the new risk being left behind. The team at Computer Cures provide 24/7, 365-day help desk and strategic IT support. Call today on 1300 553 166, or fill out the contact form on this page, and we’ll be in touch soon.