Upgrade Digital Photo Storage & iCloud
Gone are the days of developing rolls of film and displaying our precious family photos in physical albums. Today, we store our photos on computers and smartphones.
While technology makes it easier to share our photos with others, it can be a real nightmare trying to organise and manage huge digital libraries. Messy folders make it difficult and time-consuming to find particular photos, and can sabotage our backup systems.
If you’re struggling to manage your digital photo library, we can help. Our friendly team can sort out your cherished family and holiday photos once and for all.
Streamline Your Digital Photo Storage
Nothing is more important than family memories, so many of which are captured in photographs. Unfortunately, an inconsistent storage system can prevent us from fully enjoying our photos.
The expert team at Computer Cures can help, and here’s how:
- We organise and manage large, messy, and/or complex digital photo albums for improved usability.
- We setup iCloud photo sharing across all Apple devices, including your iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and iMac.
- We setup and install photo management software on both PCs and Macs.
- We provide photo management software training, including iPhoto and Photos Apps on Mac computers and devices.
- We setup automatic photo imports from digital cameras.
- We configure trustworthy backup systems so your family photos are never lost.
Expert Digital Photo Management
Overwhelmed by cluttered, disorganised, and messy digital photo albums and files? Wish you could find a particular image, or knew how to build a management system that makes sense? Don’t struggle any longer.
Our team can create a custom photo management structure that actually works. We’ll clean up duplicate files, and teach you how to upload your images to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, and other photo sharing sites. We can even setup an access system that allows you to view your images across all devices.
If you’re running low on space, we can sort out your iCloud photo library, and upgrade your account if you need more storage. If you use a PC or don’t have iCloud, we can teach you how to move your photo library to a portable hard drive.
Digital Photo Backups
There are two types of photo backup systems: Eventually, all hard drives breakdown. And when they do, there’s no going back. Don’t put your photo libraries at risk. Safeguard your family memories with a comprehensive backup strategy.
There are two types of photo backup systems:
- Cloud-based photo backups. This includes iCloud, and Google Photos (pictured above). We can configure an automated, set-and-forget cloud backup strategy.
- Hard drive photo backups. We can help you transfer your photos to portable USBs or external hard drives.
Need help setting up, installing, or using photo management or editing software? We can assist with the following programs:
- Windows Live Photo Gallery
- Photos app on Windows 10
- Photos app on iMac and MacBooks
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
Get Help with Your Photos Today
Make the most of your digital libraries, and share happy memories with friends and family. Get in contact today to streamline your photo management, and improve your backup system. Call on 1300 553 166 or fill out the form on this page.