IT Health Check & Audit For Computers and Laptops
Does your business suffer from hours, days, even weeks of downtime due to IT issues?
Is lost productivity wasting your business’s time and money?
Are you frustrated with your current IT supplier?
Get back on track, and enjoy optimised IT, eliminated downtime, and a boost in staff productivity with our comprehensive IT Heath Check and Audit service for businesses.
5 costly risks threatening your business
Without a proper IT strategy and security systems in place, your business is vulnerable to the following five costly, potentially dangerous risks:
- Crypto-based viruses. Viruses that use cryptography and related technologies are some of the most sophisticated on the internet. Hackers gain access to all of your files, and demand large sums of money to return access back to you.
- Server downtime. If a server has been incorrectly setup, or your business has been sold an inappropriate server, you will experience hundreds of hours of downtime. In addition, you will have to pay the enormous cost of on-going maintenance.
- Internet dropouts. If your business has outgrown its current internet connection, you will experience frustrating roadblocks preventing you from completing vital tasks, such as accessing files remotely, backing up your server to the cloud, navigating web pages, and downloading and uploading files.
- Slow computers. A slow and sluggish computer can make even the simplest of tasks a real headache. Regular computer maintenance and upgrades can save you hours every week, and will determine if poor performance is an indicator of a more serious issue.
- Unreliable backups. Does your business use at least two forms of backups? Do you regularly check your backup systems to ensure they are working perfectly? If you answered no to either of these questions, your files are at risk. Please let us maintain your backups, so you have peace of mind.
Customer Rating: 5/5 based on 290 Reviews
With the proper systems in place, your business will almost never have to deal with any of these costly, potentially dangerous threats.
Our proven three-step audit process
Here at Computer Cures, we offer your business a proven method of IT maintenance. We believe that, by getting to know your business’s needs, goals, and problem areas, we can audit, re-design, and optimise your existing IT to ensure your tech helps – not hinders – productivity.
Our proven three-step audit process is as follows:
- Initial site visit. We meet with you on-site, face-to-face, to get a thorough understanding of your business’s IT needs. We also learn about the IT problems you have previously experienced.
- Discussion. Together, we discuss your major pain-points, and where you see your business in 3-5 years’ time. We want your IT strategy to scale effectively.
- Cost-saving initiatives. Finally, we explore possible cost-saving initiatives that improve the efficiency of your staff and streamline your systems.
Comprehensive 10-point health check analysis
Once the audit process is underway, we conduct a comprehensive IT health check audit and analysis:
- Servers. We check server performance and reliability. We analyse whether or not your existing servers are meeting your business’s needs now, and as your business grows.
- Backup. We check your business’s backup strategy and functionality. We suggest using at least two forms of backup for protection against fires, floods, break-ins, hard drive failures, and other disasters.
- Desktop computers. Are your desktop computer out-of-date and slowing down? We perform necessary computer maintenance and upgrades, and can recommend more efficient desktop machines.
- Does your business have employees that travel on a regular basis? We can setup their laptop computers, so they can access all relevant business files on the go.
- Networking and wireless. We conduct a full Wi-Fi audit to ensure your Wi-Fi signal is strong and reliable throughout your office. We also check your Wi-Fi password for maximum security against hackers.
- LCD monitors. Are your staff members’ computer screens large enough? Would productivity be improved if we added second screens to your office’s desks?
- Printers and scanners. Have you outgrown your existing printer and scanner? Are you over-spending on ink or toner? Do you want more advanced scanning technologies, such as scanning to email or scanning to PDF?
- Anti-virus and anti-malware protection. Computer viruses can have an extremely detrimental effect on your business: consider lost files, downtime, corrupt computers, and more. We check all of your computers, laptops, and servers for the latest anti-virus software.
- UPS and surge protection. Does your on-site server have a battery backup in case of power outages? Is your expensive computer equipment protected with proper surge protection? UPS protection prevents files from becoming damaged or destroy during blackouts and electrical storms.
- Password management and IT documentation. Does your business keep secure records of all account passwords? Do you have records of all IT systems, with warranty information, serials numbers, and costs?
After thoroughly auditing and analysing your business’s IT, we make recommendations on how to improve your systems, reduce on-going costs, and eliminate all future and existing problems.
Enjoy optimised IT and boosted staff productivity
No more stress! Here at Computer Cures, our technicians are regularly contacted by frustrated business owners looking for answers. They have dealt with virus infections, missing files, server downtime, and a lack of communication from larger IT companies.
With comprehensive, customised IT solutions, we work directly with these business owners to optimise their technology, boost their staff productivity, and reduce costs.
IT Health Check & Audit
We can help you, too. Our team will get to know your business’s current systems, needs, pain-points, and long-term goals to fix existing problems and prevent future IT disasters. Give us a call today on 1300 553 166 or fill out the form on this page, and we will get back to you ASAP.