Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you choose Computer Cures?
Here are seven reasons which set Computer Cures apart:
- We come to your home or business at a time that suits you. (Most issues are fixed within an hour)
- We provide same day service.
- Punctual, polite, fast service. We make sure you are 100% happy before we leave, or there’s no charge.
- You’ll understand what to do and be provided with easy to follow instructions for common issues.
- We are fully qualified technicians who are experts in PCs, Macs, Laptops and wireless issues.
- We do everything on the spot, explaining the problems and recommended solutions using normal everyday language (non-geek-speak)
- A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee is provided on all our services.
Do you service Home and Residential customers?
Yes, we provide computer solutions for home and home office customers. We can help you with the most basic of computer issues to large complex business solutions. Please click here to see more of our home services.
Do you service Business customers?
Yes, we provide I.T. support and technical solutions for small and medium sized businesses. We can help you with backup systems, new office installations, wireless networking, and general computer maintenance and more. Please click here to see more of our business services.
What kind of services does Computer Cures offer?
We provide expert assistance with computer help, repairs and services. Our services include:
- Computer repairs
- Virus & Spyware removal
- New computer setup
- Wireless (Wi-FI) network setup
- Broadband Internet & Email Setup (PC, Mac, iPad)
- Solve common Windows problems
- New iPad/iPhone/iMac Setup
- Computer maintenance
- Home Network setup
- Computer & internet security setup
- Remote IT Support
- And more…
Does Computer Cures have a retail location?
Computer Cures does not have a retail location. We are only an on-site service, where we come directly to your home and office and fix all your computer issues on the spot.
What are your Trading Hours?
We are on-call 7 days a week. Appointment times are available Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. We are closed on weekends and public holidays. If you do call outside these hours, please leave a message with our reception team and we will call you back at 9am the following business day.
Do you work on both PCs and iMacs?
All our technicians are fully qualified in both PCs (Desktops & laptops) and all Apple iMac products. Over 50% of our customer-base use Apple Products and we are able to fix, repair or upgrade all apple computers and install all associated accessories such as Time Capsules and Airport Extremes. Click here to read more about our Apple Mac Repair Services
Are you qualified?
Unlike some of our competitors all our technicians have Diploma’s in Information Technology and are qualified network engineers who specialize in wireless networking, computer troubleshooting, software installations and more. All our technicians regularly attend training sessions so they are on the cutting edge and know how to deal with simple and extremely complex situations.
Do your technicians speak ‘plain’ English?
We hate “geek speak” just as much as you do, and we only employee technicians who speak fluent English and really take the time to explain what they are doing in normal every-day language. Our technicians will answer any questions you may have during your appointment and may even write out some basic notes, so you don’t have to remember everything.
What forms of payment does Computer Cures accept?
All our technicians carry portable eftpos machines supplied by the Commonwealth Bank and accept the following types of payments: Visa, MasterCard, Eftpos or Cash. We generate a tax receipt on the spot and email it to you directly. (This is all done in front of you, on the spot)
What kind of service Guarantees do you offer?
At Computer Cures we are obsessed about customer service. Our business is built on our reputation and going the extra mile to get results. We guarantee our services on two levels.
- We guarantee our Punctual, Polite, Fast Service – In the event that you are not delighted by our friendly customer service. Please give us a call on 1300 553 166 and let us know about the issue and we will work with you to provide a solution at no additional charge.
- We provide a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – If for some reason you are unhappy or have a problem over the next 30 days after your appointment, we will come back free of charge to rectify the issue. Naturally if the issue you’re experiencing is unrelated we will charge a call out fee.
Does Computer Cures have any Customer Reviews?
Yes! We have hundreds of happy customers and many glowing reviews. You can see what our customers say about our services by clicking here: customer reviews
How do I book an appointment?
It’s very easy, all you have to do is call us on 1300 553 166 and speak with one of our friendly customer service techs who will get some background information on the issues you are experiencing, discuss with you our services and costs, and book an appointment time that’s convenient for you, all on the spot.