Receive IT Support Remotely
Does your business rely on technology to keep operations running smoothly? If so, a tech issue can be disastrous. Downtime can result in lost productivity, and a poor customer experience.
At Computer Cures, we understand that waiting for a technician to turn up on-site isn’t always possible. That’s why we offer fast, effective, easy-to-use remote IT support for small business.
How does remote IT support work?
Remote IT support is surprisingly effective, and can turn weeks of back-and-forth emails and phone calls into a quick-fix. We use a state-of-the-art German program called TeamViewer 14 – all that you need to do is download the software (this should only take 20 seconds), and ensure you’ve got a stable internet connection.
TeamViewer allows our expert technicians to remotely access your PC or Mac with a special, unique security ID number.
If required, we will also phone you or your service providers to ensure your device is fully optimised and performing like new. We are more than happy to liaise with web hosting companies, internet providers, Microsoft, Apple, and other computer equipment manufacturers.
8 time-saving benefits of remote IT support for business
- Fast. We can provide remote IT support at short notice, as there is no travel time required.
- Simple. We guide you step-by-step through the quick and easy process.
- Secure. All your data is safe and secure, and any passwords are reset after the remote support session.
- Cost-effective. No need to hire a full-time or in-house technician.
- Flexible. Travelling interstate or overseas? No problem. We can provide tech support on-the-go.
- Comprehensive. Over 80% of all tech issues can be resolved remotely.
- Quick turnaround. No need to take your computer to a physical computer shop and wait 2 weeks or more for your issue to be resolved.
- Time-saving. Most remote support issues are solved within 60 minutes.
What tech issues can be resolved by remote IT support?
As mentioned, over 80% of tech issues on PC and Mac computers can be resolved by IT support. Some of the most common include:
- Software issues
- Security and software updates
- Microsoft Office 365 or 2019 issues
- Re-configuring backups
- Modem and networking issues
- All email issues on Outlook, Gmail, Exchange, Google Apps, and more…
- PC or Mac settings
- Virus and malware removal
- Printer and scanner issues
- General maintenance
Who can use remote IT support?
Anyone with an internet connection.
Although based in Melbourne, we have assisted clients in remote Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, and overseas.
We also help business owners and executives who travel regularly around Australia and abroad. We’ve even remedied complex tech issues while they were sitting in the airport lounge, or in the backseat of a Taxi or Uber!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get remote IT support today
Get your tech issues solved quickly with our effective remote IT support. Whether your problem is straightforward or complex, we can solve it via state-of-the-art support software – all you need is an internet connection. Call today on 1300 553 166 or fill out the form on this page, and we’ll get right back to you.
Looking to download our remote support software?
Once you have downloaded the remote support software call us on 1300 553 166 to arrange one of our remote desktop support technicians to fix your computer problems.