Laptop Repair and Maintenance Melbourne
At Computer Cures, we offer fast, effective, and reliable laptop repair and servicing.
Is your laptop slow, clunky or unreliable? Are programs freezing or crashing? Is your laptop’s poor performance affecting your ability to perform everyday tasks?
If so, your laptop is probably in need of a professional repair. And if you use your laptop on a daily basis, you’ll need that repair done as soon as possible.
Computer Cures work with all major brands of laptops and notebooks, including Apple, Lenovo, Sony, HP, Dell, Asus, Toshiba, Acer, Samsung, and others.
Common Laptop Issues
Whether you need your laptop to send and receive emails, edit videos, check the news or play games, the following laptop issues can cause a whole host of problems.
- Dead Laptop, No Power
- Very slow boot up time – can be 5 minutes or more
- Programs fail to load
- Strange blue screen errors
- Windows randomly freezes or shuts down
- Laptop is hot to touch
- Laptop battery runs out quickly
- Latest software will not install
- Laptop Wi-Fi keeps dropping out
- Broken/cracked LCD screen
- DVD drive not working correctly
- Faulty AC power adapter / Battery
- Faulty wireless or Bluetooth
- Broken or noisy cooling fans
- Faulty Power Socket / DC Jack
- Broken keyboards
- Virus and malware infection
- Broken, faulty, or full hard drives
- Laptop Data Recovery
What Causes Common Laptop Issues?
Sooner or later your laptop is going to crash. In addition to age, there are a number of contributing factors that affect the longevity and performance of your machine. These include:
- If you have dropped your laptop on the floor or desk
- If you have spilt liquid on the keyboard
- Dust buildup
- Power surges
- Faulty software
- Faulty RAM (memory)
- Incompatible software
- Faulty hardware
Why You Need to Get Your Laptop Fixed Fast
No matter what you use your laptop for, it’s a wise idea to have your broken or faulty laptop looked at ASAP. The longer you leave a faulty laptop, the more damage the issue can do. Here are some examples:
- A laptop with a broken or faulty cooling fan could overheat. This will permanently damage the machine.
- Hard drive errors that aren’t tended to right away may get more serious. Worse case scenario is your hard drive gets wiped.
- Viruses and malware infecting your computer could be sending your personal or private business data to hackers.
- Issues with Windows often become worse over time, eventually corrupting your entire laptop. This makes data recovery quite difficult.
Laptop Repairs: Upgrades and Maintenance
Regular upgrades and proper maintenance are essential for preventing common issues and extending the lifespan of your laptop. We can help with:
- Repairing all the issues mentioned above, and performing regular maintenance
- Upgrading your hard drive if you are continually running out of space
- Purchasing a new laptop and setting it up
- Transferring all your old personal and business data, documents, photos, and email accounts onto your new laptop
- Disposing of your old laptop safely and securely by wiping the old hard drive completely