PC Tune Up – Speed Up My PC!
Has your computer’s performance been getting slower and slower and slower over time? Is your hard drive chock full of junk? Are you frustrated every time you sit down at your desk?
The great news is, you don’t have to choose between suffering with a painfully slow computer or forking out for a new one. Instead, give us a call and we can perform a professional PC tune-up.
Customer Rating: 5/5 based on 290 Reviews
Signs that indicate your computer is due for a tune-up
Just like your car, your computer gives warning signs when it’s not functioning properly. Here are a couple of things to look out for:
- Your computer is gradually getting slower over time. This poor performance is impacting your ability to browse the web, check your email, play games, edit photos, or any other tasks you perform on your device.
- Your computer is showing error messages. This is your computer’s cry for help – there’s most likely a software glitch that need to be repaired.
- Your computer takes a seriously long time to start up and shut down. This may be a sign your computer is full of useless files clogging up the hard drive.
- Your computer freezes or crashes. This is a sign your computer is overloaded or has a more serious issue.
If you are experiencing one or more of the above, it’s time to take action.
What about free tune-up programs?
Search the web, and you’ll find a ton of free tools and programs available for download that claim to tune up and speed up your PC. Our advice: avoid them.
A substantial number of these so-called ‘free’ tools are scams, scaring users into purchasing a costly product by claiming to detect thousands of errors. What’s more, free tune up software may infect your computer with nasty malware, slowing down your computer even more and potentially damaging your PC and files beyond repair.
Our technicians are familiar with all of the best – and dodgiest – tune-up software. Feel free to get in contact, and we can recommend a legitimate and effective program that suits your personal needs.
The best solution: professional tune-up services
Would you trust some stranger on the side of the road claiming to service your car for free? Or, would you take it to a professional mechanic? We know the answer.
Same goes for your computer.
Here are the top three reasons to work with a qualified computer technician:
- Every computer is different, and every computer requires a custom tune up.
- We find the root of the problem – no band-aid solutions. We always explain what we find in plain English.
- Our tune-up process is comprehensive. We don’t cut corners. We keep you in-the-know and teach you the benefits of what we are doing.
How we boost your computer’s performance
Our team of technicians are computer whisperers. We know exactly how to get your computer performing as it should.
Here are five critical computer tweaks we make to boost the speed of your PC:
- Turn off unwanted programs from loading automatically. No more five-minute plus start ups!
- Free up hard drive space. We uncover hidden junk files and get rid of them for good.
- Uninstall unwanted and outdated programs.
- Install the latest security updates.
- Clean up your browsing history.
These five points are just a start. All our services are tailored to your specific computer problems.
Speed up your computer today
Life is short – don’t waste time with a slow computer. Get in contact with our team for a comprehensive, customised tune up service that’ll transform your computer’s performance. Call on 1300 553 166 or fill out the form on this page, and we’ll be in touch.