Wi-Fi Setup and Troubleshooting
Computer Cures offer prompt wi-fi setup, troubleshooting and repair for homes and offices.
A slow or intermittent wi-fi connection can interfere with everyday online tasks and cause immense frustration.
Common Wi-Fi Problems We Fix
These are the most common internet issues we help our clients overcome. (Depending on the size and layout of your home, the wi-fi problems you experience may differ from the following list.)
- Slow internet speeds when using your PC, laptop, iMac or other wireless devices
- Intermittent wireless drop outs when using mobile devices
- Little or no coverage in certain rooms of your office/workspace due to poor signal strength or double brick walls
If your internet issue isn’t on this list, feel free to give us a call. We’d be happy to chat about the problems you are encountering, and do our best to diagnose the probable cause and recommend a solution.
Get a Fast and Reliable Wi-Fi Connection
Whether you need a wi-fi setup or repair, we go through a systematic process that ensures you end up with the fastest, most stable internet connection possible. In fact, we have a 100% success rate on all wireless jobs.
First, we perform a full wireless audit at your premises. We scientifically measure the speed and strength of the wireless signal in each room. This helps us understand which rooms or areas of may experience a weaker connection.
We also measure neighbouring wireless signals to check for interference that may be impacting your wi-fi connection. If they are, we can fine-tune your equipment to overcome this.
We review your modem performance and any outdated or incompatible equipment on your network. We even go as far as calling your internet provider to double check your internet speeds, and to ensure your modem is functioning correctly.
When setting up a new wi-fi connection, we always:
- Make recommendations for the optimal placement of wireless equipment based on the property layout and construction and your requirements
- Configure all equipment to work correctly
- Teach you and/or your family how to use any new equipment
- Connect all of your computers and devices
- Double-check your wireless security
To ensure you end up with the optimal wi-fi setup and capabilities, we customise your wireless solution to suit your needs. We can also integrate your wireless solution into your existing Cat5 network (if you have one), and fine turn both to run optimally.
Finally, we can show you a ‘before and after’ of your wireless speed and reliability, so you can get a clear understanding of the improvements we have made.
Building a New Home?
Are you building a new home that requires a complex wireless network system? Maybe you’ve just built a new home, and the contractor you hired did a less-than-perfect job. We can advise and setup integrated wireless systems for newly developed homes to help you overcome incorrect wiring, complex wireless needs or difficultly connecting to high-speed broadband.
Our Wi-Fi Setup Services
We can setup the following:
- A wireless network using existing or new equipment
- Cable, ADSL2+ or an NBN modem and wi-fi
- Connection of all devices including computers, smart TVs, home theatres and Foxtel boxes
- Media streaming boxes and services (Apple TV, Netflix, Stan, etc.)
- Gaming consoles
- Wireless printing from all computers and mobile devices
We will also show you how to get the most out of your devices.