Hardware & Software Purchasing
Do you need help purchasing the right computers for your staff? Are you struggling to decipher complex technical jargon?
Don’t risk making the wrong decision. Call in the friendly team at Computer Cures to help.
We take the guesswork out of purchasing new computers, hardware, software, and other IT equipment for your business.
Our 4-Step Purchasing Process
Purchasing software or hardware that doesn’t meet your business’s unique requirements is a waste of time and money.
Avoid this outcome with our easy 4-step procurement process, suitable for software, hardware and any other IT equipment. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Consultation
First, we get to know you, your business, and your technology requirements. We help you to review and plan your current and future technology needs, to ensure your equipment purchase have the features and functionality to deliver what you need now, and for the next few years.
Step 2: Recommendation
Once we have clarity around your requirements, we will provide a list of product recommendations that we feel will best suit your needs. We’ll explain our reasons for recommending these choices, walk you through the specifications and features, and answer any questions.
Step 3: Purchase and Installation
We can save you time and confusion by undertaking the specifying and ordering of your new tech purchases. We have direct relationships with major IT suppliers and manufacturers, including Lenovo, Dell, HP, and Apple.
We will also make sure everything is setup and installed properly, and teach your staff how to use the new software or hardware.
Step 4: Disposal
Finally, we will take care of the ethical and environmentally-friendly disposal of your old computers and peripheral equipment.
Hardware Purchasing Service
The experienced technicians at Computer Cures can help you purchase and install the following hardware:
- New and custom computers: PCs, desktops, laptops, iMacs, and tablets
- LCD monitors: large business screens and multi-monitor setups
- Networking equipment: modems, routers, firewalls, switches, and cabling
- Wireless equipment: long-range access points and wireless routers
- Multi-function business printers and scanners
- Computer accessories: webcams, wireless keyboards and mice, speakers, and more
Software Purchasing Service
Need new software? We can help purchase and install the following software:
- Microsoft software: Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2019, Office 365, Exchange, and more
- Apple software: including Mac OS upgrades
- Cloud storage: Dropbox, Google Drive, and One Drive
- Anti-virus and internet security software
- Anti-malware software
- Accounting software
- Backup software
- General application software: such as Skype, TeamViewer, PDF reader, and more
Hardware & Software Purchasing
Don’t waste your money on the wrong hardware or software for your business. Get professional advice from the team of experts at Computer Cures. Call today on 1300 553 166 or fill out the form on this page, and we’ll get right back to you.