Business Internet Connections
Do You Need High Speed Internet at Work?
Does your business suffer from random internet drop-outs? Is your slow, unreliable internet connection reducing staff productivity? Has your business outgrown your internet connection, but you’re not sure what to do about it?
The professional team at Computer Cures can get you and your team connected to a fast, secure, and reliable internet connection ASAP.
Customer Rating: 5/5 based on 290 Reviews
Signs pointing to an inadequate or faulty internet connection
Are your employees complaining about the following?
- Web pages take forever to load
- Long delays in sending and receiving emails
- Incredibly slow upload times to Dropbox or Google Drive
- Poor audio and visual quality when conference calling
- Drop-outs on your VOIP phone system
These complaints suggest that your office is battling an inadequate or faulty internet connection. And, with most modern businesses relying on the internet to get work done, this is not only a huge waste of time, but a potentially devastating waste of money.
Factors causing a poor internet connection
A poor internet connection is the result of one or more of the factors listed below:
- Faulty equipment at your premises
- Faulty cabling outside your premises or at the telephone exchange
- Incorrectly configured equipment
- The use of residential ADSL2+ for business purposes
- Cloud services such as Dropbox ‘stealing’ your internet bandwidth
- Your internet service provider not giving you the speed or bandwidth you’re paying for
- Your business has outgrown your internet connection
Our 5-point business internet connection audit
Every business is unique. To help us uncover the factors causing your poor internet connection, as well as your future business goals and needs, we perform a proven 5-point audit process.
Point 1: Your internet issues
We meet with management and employees to get an understanding of the day-to-day internet-related issues facing your business.
Point 2: How your business uses the internet
We look at the unique operations of your business, including the hardware and software programs used by your staff, to determine how much bandwidth you require.
Point 3: Your internet equipment
We examine your current internet connection, as well as your routers, switches, cabling, and other related equipment.
Point 4: Your VOIP phone system
We assess your VOIP phone systems and handsets, and investigate any call quality issues such as drop-outs.
Point 5: Recommendations
Based on your current issues and business needs, we make recommendations that will resolve all current internet issues. We also try to provide recommendations that will cater for changing business needs and future growth for the next few years.
7 Benefits of High-Speed Business Internet
- Substantially faster download and upload speeds. Speeds of 1,000Mbps for download and 1,000Mbps for upload are possible on direct fibre optic connections.
- Guaranteed speeds that do not fluctuate. Unlike residential connections, business-grade connections are dedicated. In other words, your business’s internet connection is not shared with other customers. Internet speeds are always stay the same throughout the day, and do not suffer from ‘congestion’ like residential ADSL or cable around peak times.
- Business-grade reliability. Unlike consumer internet connections, business-grade internet connections are serviced by a dedicated private network which has multiple backup pathways. You can rest assured you will never experience a drop-out or slow-down.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA). All business-grade internet connections come with an SLA. This is a legal agreement stating the exact download and upload speeds you will experience. It also states what escalation process exists if a fault does occur, and if the ISP will pay you penalties for any downtime.
- The ability to scale. As your business grows, you can call your internet provider and ask for more bandwidth. We install internet connections that grow as your team expands.
- Cost reductions. Most businesses don’t realise how cost-effective a dedicated business internet connection is. We have helped many businesses save substantial amounts of money by switching providers, while also tripling their download speeds.
- 24/7 support. When you are paying for a dedicated business-grade internet connection, you get access to 24/7 tech support. That means issues are resolved without delay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get High Speed Internet For Business today
We have helped our business customers increase their speeds by up to ten times, and save tens-of-thousands of dollars by switching to a dedicated business internet connection.
Call us today on 1300 553 166 or fill our the form on this page to schedule a business internet audit, so that you can say goodbye to your painfully slow internet connection for good.