Apple & Mac Computer Repairs Melbourne
We at Computer Cures have years of experience with Apple repairs & Mac repair, servicing, and upgrading including all types of new and older Mac computers, including MacBooks, MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs, Mac Minis and iMacs.
A slow or broken Mac can have a negative impact on your productivity. We understand that it’s vital for you to get your computer back up and running as soon as possible, so we offer fast, reliable and effective Mac repairs.
Common Issues Mac Users Face
Mac computers operate quite differently to standard Windows devices, meaning their problems can be unique and difficult to deal with, especially if you don’t have much experience. These issues can limit your ability to get work done, check your emails, catch up on the news, or to meet deadlines.
Some common issues our Mac-using clients face include the following:
- Your iMac is slow to boot up and very slow to use
- Programs take far too long to load
- A persistent, spinning rainbow wheel that won’t go away
- Random freezing or crashing
- iMac or MacBook won’t shut down correctly
- Random wi-fi dropouts
- MacBook won’t charge
- Strange sound issues
- Hard drive space errors
- Blue screen or blank desktop on startup
- The display isn’t working or is distorted
- Unable to install the latest software
- Strange mechanical noises
- CD/DVD stuck in drive
- Forgotten passwords
- Boot Camp issues
- Cracked screens
- Data Recovery
If your Mac issue wasn’t listed above, don’t worry. Get in contact and we will see if we can get to the root of the problem.
What Causes Common Mac Issues?
Broken Macs are frustrating to deal with, particularly if you can’t pinpoint the source of the issue. While it may take a professional examination to identify the origin of your computer problems, some common causes include:
- A failing hard drive
- Outdated OS X software
- Incompatible software updates
- Faulty time machine backups
- The age of your computer
- Software glitches
- Malware and virus infections
- Incorrect software settings
- Serious hardware fault
- Faulty Macbook battery
Why Get My Mac Repaired by a Professional?
Macs are unique in the world of computers. Even if you’re quite an experienced computer-user, Apple laptops and iMacs operate quite differently, and navigating the quirks of the system requires specialist experience.
When you try to fix a computer by ‘messing around’ and hoping for the best, you risk causing even more damage. So when it comes to fixing a Mac, it’s essential to protect your important data by hiring a professional.
The Computer Cures team has undergone extensive Apple training, and we are able to confidently repair almost all Apple Mac products. All physical repairs and upgrades on Macs require specialised tools, which we can bring along to your home or office.
Mac Repairs: Upgrades and Maintenance
Regular maintenance and upgrades will result in faster performance and extra years of use.
Here are a few ways we can help boost your computer’s performance and extend its lifespan:
- Upgrade your iMac or Macbook with an SSD Hard Drive. This is an easy way to increase your iMac’s speed by 500%
- Memory (RAM) upgrades
- Latest OS X software installs
- Setup automated time machine backups
- Wireless card replacement
- Setup email syncing
- New iMac and MacBook setup
- Macbook Battery replacements
Frequently Asked Questions
Book a Mac Repair or Upgrade
Due to ongoing COVID restrictions, Computer Cures is no longer doing mac repairs or upgrades.
For all Mac Repairs & Upgrades, please call our strategic partner – ‘ITWIFI’ on 1300 489 434 and they will be able to help you. They have a number of mac technicians on their team.