Computer Setup & Installation Melbourne
Need Help Setting Up Your New Computer?
Computer setup isn’t always straightforward, and any mistakes during the setup process can have long-lasting effects. Buying a new computer is both an exciting and daunting process. You may be wondering:
- How do I know which device to buy?
- How can I backup & transfer all my data and software from my old computer to my new computer?
- How can I learn to take advantage of all the new technology my computer has to offer?
From finding the right computer for you, to installing new software and teaching you how to use it, we can guide you every step of the way.
Need Help Purchasing a New Computer?
There are so many computers available, with plenty of fantastic options at every price point. But if you’re not familiar with the current market or computer jargon, it can be difficult to know whether or not your getting the best bang for your buck.
To overcome this, we explain everything in simple-to-understand language, and make recommendations based on your computer-use and budget. We can then organise quotes, purchasing, and delivery on your behalf.
We have relationships with local computer stores and all major computer manufacturers, so you know you’re getting the best deal.
Customer Rating: 5/5 based on 290 Reviews
New Computer Setup (PC, Mac & Laptops)
We can setup your new desktop or laptop, whatever the brand, whatever the operating system. We have extensive setup experience with:
- All Windows-based computers
- All Apple-based computers (iMacs, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, and Mac Mini models)
- All-in-one computers (such as the HP all-in-one touch screen)
- Gaming machines
- Surface Pro Tablets
- Multi-monitor setups
- Home and office computer configurations
New Computer Setup: Software Installations
New computers need new software. You’ll need new accounts with secure passwords, a new backup system (cloud or hard drive), and sometimes a new operating system install.
We can do all that for you, as well as:
- Install anti-virus and internet security software
- Install Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Transfer all data: email accounts, photos, files, music (entire iTunes library), contacts, documents, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome bookmarks, and more
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Miscellaneous software installation, such as Google Chrome, ad-blocking software, Adobe PDF reader, iTunes, Spotify, etc.
New Computer Setup: Hardware Installations
Getting a new computer also means setting up new or existing hardware. If you need one or two monitors setup, wireless printers and scanners installed, keyboard and mouse installed, or a portable hard drive connected, we can do it for you.
You’ll also need to connect your new computer to your Internet network. This can be a frustrating process, especially if you have to deal with your Internet provider’s almost useless customer service. We can help install new NBN, cable, ADSL2+, and modems.
Getting the Most Out of Your New Computer
Your new computer is packed full of exciting features – but if you don’t know they exist, you can’t make the most of them.
To combat this, we will share with you in plain English the ins and outs of your new operating system, the benefits, capabilities, and new features. We can also help you discover and use new features in the latest version of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook (did you know you can manage all email accounts at once?), too.
We can even optimise your computer’s settings to meet your needs and desires.
Moving From PC to Mac?
Mac computers are growing in popularity. If you’re a life-long Windows user ready to make the switch, you’re going to have to navigate a foreign operating system with its own benefits and quirks. With years of experience, we can teach you how to use – and get the most out of – your new Mac computer.
We will also used specialised software to transfer your data and email accounts from your old computer to your new Mac, so you don’t risk losing important files in the process.
New Office Computer Setup
Buying and setting up new computers for an office environment has a whole host of additional complications. We can help you make the right decisions, and install your new devices accurately to ensure maximum performance and minimal disruption.
We can help with:
- Equipment consultation helping you in deciding which new computers to buy
- Workstation setup for new employees in your office, i.e. the setup of new PCs, desktops, laptops, iMacs, or tablets
- Install Office 365 across all workstations and setup Microsoft Exchange for all employee email accounts
- Setup new LCD screens and setup dual or triple screens
- Setup automated cloud backup and Network Attached Storage (NAS) systems for your business, giving your peace of mind
- Setup NBN or fibre-optic internet connections
- Setup & install server racks, routers, switches, & other networking equipment
- Setup & configure your new wireless (WiFi) network
What Our Happy Customers Have to Say
290 + Reviews
Book Your New Computer Setup Today
We can help you decide on the best computer for your needs, setup and install all software and hardware, and teach you how to make the most of your new tech. Give us a call today on 1300 553 166 or fill out the form on this page and we’ll get back to you ASAP.