Want Your Place Networked?
Computer Cures can make life a whole lot easier for you with home networking.
- Wish you could be online on any of your devices in any room, without any drop outs?
- Wish you could easily share files with each computer or device without having to email them back and forth?
Types of Home Networks
There are two main types of home networks: wireless (WiFi) and wired.
1. Wireless Home Network
Wireless WiFi home networks are the most popular kind of home networking. There are two main benefits of wireless networks:
- They are compatible with any WiFi-enabled device, including mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets and smart TVs.
- They are incredibly easy to connect to, as they only require a wireless modem.
Customer Rating: 5/5 based on 290 Reviews
2. Wired Home Networks
Wired networks are commonly used in large homes where the WiFi signal can weaken if it needs to pass through walls or travel a great distance. With a wired network we install lots of data points where you need them most – and you can then plug in your computer, printer or other device at these points – except for smart phones and tablets.
However we even have a way around that! We’ll install WiFi modem to a LAN point to extend the reach of your WiFi signal. Combining wired networking with wireless network usually yields the best results.
Benefits of Home Networking
Whether you go for wireless, wired, or a combination of both – you’ll end up with:
- Reliable access to internet and email from any device in any room.
- Simple and fast file sharing between household members.
- Easy access to shared devices like printers and scanners.
- Lower mobile data costs. No need to use your mobile phone data allowance for online access when you’re at home.
What Our Happy Customers Have to Say
290 + Reviews
Let Us Set Up Your Home Network for You
Please note: We currently only service suburbs across Melbourne and Victoria
We Have Network Technicians Servicing Your Local Area
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can help. We have worked on over 200 homes in Melbourne and been successful in setting up super-fast wifi in customers homes (both inside and outside).
Please call us on 1300 553 166 as we will need to ask you some more questions about your home, wifi devices, existing network and wifi coverage. We can then recommend a solution that works for your family.
Yes, we can help you both with network cabling and fixing your wifi. We install commercial wifi equipment that will use your existing data sockets to give your home perfect wifi coverage.
Yes, we can help setup comprehensive parental controls for all wired and wifi devices in your home.