Looking for PC, Laptop or Computer Repairs in Melbourne?
- Do you have trouble booting up your computer?
- Does it run slow and sluggish?
- Have you noticed strange pop up windows in your web browser?
- Does your computer become hot?
- Maybe it makes strange noises?
These common symptoms are incredibly frustrating, as they can make your computer painfully slow, or completely unusable. You might also be susceptible to a serious security threat.
Customer Rating: 5/5 based on 290 Reviews
Here are some of the possible causes and what our mobile computer repair technicians can do to help.
Virus or Spyware Removal
Computer viruses can be cause severe damage to your computer and potentially increase the risk of hacking. In fact, the goal of viruses can be browser tracking, email spamming, and even identity theft. The quicker you have the virus removed, the safer your personal information and valuable files will be.
- Computer runs slow
- Computer takes an unusually long time to start up
- Strange pop up windows
- Changed desktop background
- Web pages fail to load
- Error messages
- Windows task bar disappears
- Web pages redirect to unfamiliar web pages
- Low disk space
- Unable to install anti-virus software
We run tests to diagnose the virus type, identify the security threat level, and then perform a thorough clean to remove all spyware files, leaving your computer safe and in perfect working order.
Looking for local computer help and support in Melbourne?
Sometimes hardware can become faulty or fail all together. Common problems include hard drives, motherboards and ports. Symptoms vary, but can leave your computer slow or unusable, and your files at risk of being lost.
- Slow computer (programs slow to load)
- Computer won’t boot up / turn on
- Computer takes unusually long time to boot up
- Random freezing
- Strange noises
- Corrupted data
- Blue Screen Error (BSOD) messages
- ‘Boot Device Not Found’ message
- Smart errors
Broken or faulty hardware can be caused by a number of different factors, including dropping or knocking your computer, an electrical storm surge, newly installed software or even just dust buildup.
We will determine the cause of your hardware failure, fix your hardware or install new hardware, and hopefully restore any files that were lost.
What Our Happy Customers Have to Say
290 + Reviews
Book Your Computer Repair Near Me Today
If you have experienced any of the above symptoms, or suspect you have a computer virus, faulty hardware or software issues, please give us a call on 1300 553 166 to speak with your local Melbourne Computer Technician today. The quicker you have it repaired, the safer your personal information and files will be.
We also provide computer help and support across all Melbourne Suburbs.
We Have Computer Technicians in Your Local Area
Frequently Asked Questions